Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I can say "book", can stack ring blocks (video)

Mummy had breakfast @Ikea and after that let me played with stacking ring blocks. Ha! I managed to stack 3 ring blocks though it is not in order of their sizes. Previously tried but puzzled how do i stack? Today, i walked for almost an hour (in-between fell, sit) before going home for my bath and lunch as usual. Oh ya, i drank 170ml of plain water this morning! Break-record from previous 90ml. "good! good! keep it up!" mummy said as happy for me that i can drink more water which is good for me. Later in the afternoon, drank another 50-60ml of water.



During lunch, i say "book" when video shown book. Mummy heard it before but aren't sure. I am begining to be curious of books. When bathing, mummy gives me a bath book of animals and i flip to look at it. I seems to like to point at apple picture. I nap for 1hr 45 mins after lunch. Later went to Anchorpoint and walk in to the disney cafe shop as attracted by the colorful pictures of mickey mouse, donald duck and ballons! I love ballons! A kind lady staff saw me and gave me a green ballon! Yeah! i got a ballon but it burst later as i dragged it on the floor. I didn't cry. I'm cool, right? hee! hee! Genes from mummy as she likes to burst ballon with finger nails! Oh gosh!

No comments: