I woke up about 9am and mummy sling me to IKEA for her breakfast and i can play there as well. I played with the stacking rings, walk around and to my mummy's surprise, i really jump (not that kind of high jump but a few cm high jump only) and fell lightly on my buttock. Guess i am more curious about jumping as it looks fun on the video i've seen. Mummy is now more worried as not sure if i can balance well on my own and fell badly. Mummy smsed daddy to buy me a good shoe with good friction on it.
During lunch time and on my favourite "your baby can read" video said "touch your foot" and i really lift up my foot and touch it while sitting on my high chair. I am begining to know more and more words from the video which mummy no regret bought it for me while i was still in mummy's stomach!
I fell lightly again while i tried to jump at the school before the class. Didn't cry but during class, i was very cranky probably due to teething. The jap. teacher has to pacify me and when mummy took away the activities toys/objects, i cried and cried and throwed temper by brushing away things on the table. Mummy lost all the enery level and just let me be. Meet daddy at suntec for dinner at "Bak Kut Teh" store next to the food court.
No comments:
Post a Comment