Sunday, June 14, 2009

三子经 (part 2)

As mentioned in my previous blog on my 22th mth's achievements in May, mummy read me the next few phrases and whenever I saw the mini-book of 三子经, I am so happy and said it loud 三子经!

Mummy noticed I am particularly remember the last words of each 3 characters and especially the last phrase of the word and will shout it.

Below are the next phrases I know in highlight red color.

养 不 , 父 之 ,教 不 , 师 之 , 子 不 , 非 所 , 幼 不 , 老 和

玉 不 ,不 成 , 人 不 , 不 知 , 为 人 , 方 少 , 亲 师 , 习 礼

I kept asking for "人之初”in the morning when I wake up and while mummy wash her face in her room. Mummy knows what I want and switch on the vcd for me to watch as the songs are very catchy and I jump on the bed happily. "yeah!"

And daddy too....trying to learn the 三子经 and whispers on my ear and I kept giggling, smiling away happily too! It tickles....

No comments: