Yeah! Finally I was allowed to enter into the Smaland @Ikea! They only allow kids above 90cm in height. At first, mum thought I will play for a short while and will start looking for her as parents are not allowed to go inside. She was surprised to see I played happily alone. In the begining, I was curious, carefully walk up the stairs & later walked up to watch Tom & Jerry cartoon show :). I was having fun playing at the ball-pit where I dare myself to climb up on my own and slide it down.
@Smaland Ikea from 11:35am - 12:35pm
ventured around curiously
started to get anxious and look for mum. Mum can't hear me but dictate from my lip sync, I said "mummy, I want to play" with a want-to cry look.
Mum asked the staff to look after me as she can't go in and it was my 1st time there as afraid I will fall. "mummy, inside" I said (again mum dictate from my lip synch)"
climbed up the steep slide on my own inside the ball-pit.
going up to watch cartoon show :)
No comments:
Post a Comment