Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2nd time visit to Zoo

This time with Javier's family :). We arranged to meet up at 10:30am at the zoo entrance. In the beginning, I was happy to walk around, look at the monkeys, crocodile, took pictures with macaws (thinking they are parrots). Mum corrected me, I said "macaw parrot" bird. It confused me so is mummy! Dad said macaw is bigger than parrot. Later, we went to watch sea lion performance and from there onwards, I was cranky as I don't like crowded places and the music too loud. After that, we had our lunch and proceed to the Rainforest waterplay thinking it will excite me as I like to play with water. But I wasn't interested and started to doze off. I didn't sleep well last night as I was teething (my last top molars will be out soon) + the weather was extremely hot :(

We went back home at 3:30pm as I still wasn't interested in waterplay after woke up and Javier's family has left as it was his turn to want to go home. "kids' mood are so unpredictable!" mum said as I was more excited to play at my house's playground than at zoo when reached home.

Polar bear- notice his eyes closed when swim? It can swim 10 hrs w/o stopping!

No comments: