Dad said today weather was indeed humid even at night time. He has to switch-on air-con for me to sleep well.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
animal hats
We went to Sentosa in the afternoon. As the weather is extremely humid for the past week (probably 33-35 degree celcius), I was cranky throughout. We strolled around the RWS shpg mall but to mum's disappointment, it is an open-spaced mall (ie. not air-conditioned!) with individual retail shops. Luckily there is a Toast Box coffee store as the shpg mall do not have much sitting area and we sat down to rest. I started to cry again as it is noisy (some renovation still going on....drilling sound) hence they decided to head back to Vivo. Mum suggested to go "toysrus" to "test" me & true enough, I was excited once I saw the signage! See how happy I was!
Dad said today weather was indeed humid even at night time. He has to switch-on air-con for me to sleep well.











Dad said today weather was indeed humid even at night time. He has to switch-on air-con for me to sleep well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment