And it is so coincidental that almost every year of my birthday, I was under the weather (running nose) due to the wet weather recently :(
Excited about the cake....and sung "小老鼠" when asked. Mum is glad my mandarin speaking is much clearer now ;)
sung "Happy Birthday!" song
Caught me digging nose ;). Mum finds we, toddlers digging nose are cute but when adults do ....so gross! Ha! ha! Luckily, I dig only when I am uncomfortable.

Planting a kiss on daddy whenever he tries to take a nap or pretend to sleep.
Gave mummy eat onion - meaning I don't want to eat :)
Gave mummy eat onion - meaning I don't want to eat :)
Mum knows me the best...I refused to get out of my stroller to take picture with dad as I don't like to be under the sun!! I kept saying "I want to go home" but........


Marina Bay Sands Hotel - interesting....it looks like a ship on top of the 3 buildings.
when I reached Marina Square .... I said "I want to get down" as it is an air-conditioned shpg mall!! I have great fun at the playground.


I can rock-climbing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment