Monday, August 16, 2010

sensible

Mummy is happy that I'm getting more sensible. I will help mum sweep the floor (though not really as the broom/wiper is too big for me), pick up rascal's hair (fur) and throw into the rubbish bin w/o asking. And I will put it back the toys/blocks I've played into original place even at shopping ctrs too. I will forget at times but when mum tell me to do so, I will "guai guai" do it. Of course, this have got to do with our communication as mum learnt that raising voice will not help. She will in return praise me for being a good girl and sometimes, I praised myself being a good girl too :)

Mum was surprised I scooped all the cat food into the containers voluntarily (the package weighs 7.48kg!) and thought I might 1/2 way gave up, but look at the video below, I enjoyed it as I helped mum do housework. Mum loves my "concentration mode" when I determine to do it ...dad agrees too ;)



look at my "serious" face

No comments: