Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 1 - Taipei ( 我们又来了!)

Dad decided NOT to bring stroller along for our holiday trip (for the 1st time!!) and timing is good as I have started to want to walk more and have not used stroller nor the carrier for a while. And I might wean off noon nap soon. Dad said will "pack back" me if I want to nap.

At the airport in the morning. My fav. cow which I need it much to sleep with now ;)
Back to the same hotel we had stayed last yr. The couch that I was sitting in this picture was later moved in between the two bed the next day as I wanted to sleep on the big queen size bed and not the single bed which was meant for me ;). Hence, mum slept with me. Poor dad....hee! hee! I have fallen while sleeping but luckily the blanket fell 1st and I got cushion on it. Dad heard a thud but I didn't even know I had fallen! Dad just carried me back to the bed hence mum suggested to put the couch in-between to close the gap and it fitted just nice :)
We reached hotel at about 5pm+. We had dinner at Dante Coffee nearby and headed to Shilin Night Mkt since it was 3 or 4 MRT stops away. The weather was cool! 19 deg. celsius.....mum loves this weather much so was I !!!
Dad stopped to have "mee sua noodle" in a tight corner of a stall.

No comments: