Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a fruitful day - hortpark & vivo

We had an outing with sis Kana, aunt Eileen & May to Hortpark in the morning at 9:30am. It was a scorching day and disappointed we can't played at the playground. We rested at the shelter and left at about 11am+ to Anchorpoint for their lunch and I slept on the way.

Aunt Eileen suggested to go out again since we (kana & I) had a nap already and mummy has no objection too. We went home for my bath and lunch and out we go again!

We went to Vivo for shopping till almost 5pm! Too exhausted for the day and slept on the way home till 7:30pm for my dinner.

A tiring but fruitful day for both mummy and myself ;)

Thanks Aunt Eileen & May for taking photos for us!

No luck for aunt May to carry me as I don't like people to carry me except mum & dad ;)

@"toysrus" vivo branch

No comments: