Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sick (17-21 Apr)

17 Apr (Fri)

I slept from 11am till almost 3pm and mummy had to wake me up for my class. Today is the 1st day of the new term. Towards the end of the class, I was cranky, crying and aunt serena (mum of sis hannah, my classmate) asked whether I was not feeling well? True enough, I have a fever that night and no wonder I was quite lethargic. Mummy fed me 5ml paracetomol to sleep.

18 Apr (Sat)

I still have fever and appetite wasn't good. At times, I cried and cried and wanted to be carry.


19 Apr (Sun)

My fever had subsided but was quite cranky and didn't eat much or drink. They had prepared to bring me to see doctor but when I was outside, I seem to be ok. Mummy thought it was the weather that was unbearable these few days. Daddy suggested to go Vivo for a walk. I played with water for the 2nd time. But when reached home, cried and cried! Later, daddy suspected might be my tummy pain as heard me fart...hee! hee! So he quickly rubbed "ruyi oil" on my tummy and fed me gripewater.

20 Apr (Mon)

Finally, I am ok and able to eat well and want more to replenish it back. Ha! Ha! Daddy had to take leave to care me as mummy wasn't feeling well.

No comments: