Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lesson learnt - almost "lost" me

@Paragon with my buddy ;) I love to swing!

Mummy just love me in this pony hair-style. Isn't I look cute and vain too? Ha! ha! I will squeeze my nose that look like "wrinkled" whenever I smile and mummy can't resist to like it as she said I look adorable with this "wrinkled nose"as shown on the 4th picture.

A lesson to learn for mum & dad - Almost "lost" me!

They wanted to have their dinner at KFC @anchorpoint and saw there isn't any empty seats available and hence detoured to browse at the B1 bookstore. Suddenly daddy found me "missing" and thought I was still inside the bookshop and may hide beneath the table. Mummy searched for me inside the shop and asked daddy to search around the mall as I might have ran away elsewhere. Daddy said can't be as I was out of sight within 1 sec. Mummy getting panic as she has searched the shop all corners and can't find me. She quickly walked outside the shop and saw me standing outside the comic store, a few shops away where it is my favourite spot whenever they have their coffee break there. "Phew!" they sighed and said I am getting more active! They said luckily this is our regular shopping mall else really don't know where to look for me. Daddy said might have to buy a strap to strap me to prevent from running away again! Oh no!

Am I naughty?

Whenever I run, I will turn around and said "You! shannon!" "You funny girl!" and giggled all the way. I know what mummy will said and hence said it on her behalf. Hee! hee! And when she shook her head and said "peng san! (faint!), I will said "peng san!" too!! "aiyo, my girl ah!" mummy said.

No comments: