Mummy teaching me on how to answer "how old am I?" in both english & chinese.
On a little note of growing up
Run (not walk quickly)
I can run fast than before! Mummy had to run after me and stop me for going further. Previously mummy had to just walk quickly to catch me but now she said she is catching her breath to chase after me! I was laughing/smiling away while being chased by them as I think it is fun!
Books
And I am falling in love with .....reading books! I love to read books while siting on my potty or my table. Well, I couldn't say I read well but mummy heard me reading books on my own which is a good sign.
Not shy anymore
And for the very 1st time, I hugged my 3 teachers after class with open arms! Teacher Peiqin help me took off my shoes and I said "谢谢老师” - thank you, teacher! (of course, mummy asked me to say it).
Dylan's grandma was shocked that I allowed her to hold my hands and walked together to hail a cab to go to school today.
Motorskills
I can move my thumbs (拇指), index fingers (食指) up & down now - doing the 一 个 拇 指 动 一 动 儿 歌
No comments:
Post a Comment