The past few days, mummy was so frustrated that I can "tolerate" not to pee for 2 hrs! I cried and said "wear diaper" to indicate I still prefers to do it on diaper while I was siting on my potty. I managed to pee on potty only that I can't "tahan" (tolerate) anymore. Mummy wouldn't want to give up half-way as there are signs I might be ready for it. It is only that I am not used to pee on potty. Signs - I will take off my diaper, sit on potty immediately and said to myself "pee pee potty, water, water!" and I will look down and said "no more water" - meaning there isn't any pee in it. Hence, mummy decided to let me do my "business" on my potty without asking.
Just when mummy almost lost hope or no confident on potty train me ---- I surprised her! About 5:30pm+ after my bath and I said I want to pee on potty and mummy didn't take it to heart. She even said to me "you always said pee pee but there isn't any". I seems to know mummy's disappointment and eventually I did pee on my own! Yeah! Mummy hope this is not a 1 time success.
Both mum & dad agreed that I am beginning to understand their language when they scold me. Mummy amused that at times, she did not really scold me directly but mumbled to herself to vent her anger out and I will retaliate by a loud "AH!" shout and closed my mouth with my hand (this is because they told me not to scream as this is rude) and I seem to hear mummy's voice of dissatisfaction on me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment