Getting more daring now....climbing down the curvy ladder without fear.
I can spell "cow" - in addition to cat and dog.
Progress on Potty Training - Day 3
Mummy kept waiting if I wanted to pee when reached home after my morning play and decided to give me a bath. She also decided not to wear diaper on me during lunch though she was afraid I might pee on the high-chair cushion. Towards the end of my meal, I said "pee on potty!" and mummy quickly unbuckled my seat belt and let me sat on the potty. Probably I ate too fast or too much, I vomitted out and dirtied the potty and the playmat. Mummy washed my potty tray and put it back. While she was washing the dirtied cloth, I dashed out to mummy and said "water, water, I want wipe!". Mummy gave me a paper tower to wipe and saw I did pee on the potty but WITHOUT the potty tray as I took it out and put it on one side!! That mean I did sit on the potty "hole" and pee onto the floor instead:( Mummy quickly put the potty tray back and asked me to sit on it knowing I will pee the 2nd time. True enough, I peel again. Hee! hee! Mummy is glad I am begining to know the potty usage :)
No comments:
Post a Comment