Saturday, August 22, 2009

Potty training - Day 4

After my lunch, I told daddy I want to wear diaper - an indication I might pee anytime but nothing came out from the potty. I stood up, held my favourite soft toys - cat & 2 cows and went to my room to ask for pacifier as it is my nappy time. Daddy has no choice as I'm tired so didn't manage to pee successfully.

After my noon nap, I pulled down my diaper and told daddy "shit" and he realised I have already pooed in it.

Mum told dad not to wear diaper for me and put a waterproof sheet on my high-chair during my dinner. After finished my meal, I said "pee pee potty" and sat on potty. Mummy entertained me by playing playdough and tools set. I managed to pee a few drops and asked mummy to clean the tray for me. After cleaning, I sat on the potty again and mummy continued to play with me. Yeah! I managed to peel a little more but mummy felt I have not finished my "business" though they are rushing to go out. I asked mummy for "chi chak" --- a PM game. I kept looking down on my potty while mummy flash cards to me and "hurray!" I peel more!! They clapped their hands loudly and hugged me as a reward and encouragement.

When we reached home from Vivo at 10pm, I sat on potty and mum read some books for me. I didn't manage to pee and went to sleep.

No comments: