Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 1st pee on POTTY!

Lately, I like to go to the playground to play in the morning as I've more choices to play now ;) Mummy brought me to the park @JRT to play since I like to climb and this playground is more on difficulty level and more challenging for me. I'm not afraid of curvy ladder now and can climb higher and so is the narrow "U" shape swinging bridge.

Mummy said my hands and eyes co-ordination are very good as observed I can differentiate where the danger zone is as I used touch and feel to gauge. This is 1 of the motor-skills mummy is proud of me.



@neighbourhood shop and attracted to motorbike again and wanted to sit on it. I asked mummy for coin and put into the slot myself but I put it on the wrong slot instead. Gaining more confident on machine ride. This is actually my 3rd try on such ride. 1st ride at HKG ocean park merry-go round horse ride, 2nd time at NTUC BM branch horse ride too. Both times I kept making noise to get down. Other times are just ride-on on other kids' ride for a quick few seconds as I was not ready.


My 1st Pee on Potty!
After my lunch, mummy asked me to sit on my potty and she sat next to me, kept humming "shhhhhh shhhh" while turning on the children's video song to entertain me. Mummy waited for a while and saw a few drops of pee on my potty and she was so happy! I stood up and in less than a min. I peel again and she quickly pulled me to sit on my potty and I pee quite a bit. Mummy was so delighted I managed to pee on potty and quickly took pictures for memory ;). Mummy washed the potty and within 10mins, I wanted to sit on it again. She thought I might poo this time and hear noises coming from my potty and I pee again. I was probably exhausted on sitting the potty and I dozed off very quickly for my noon nap.

When I woke up and after my milk feed, mummy again took off my diaper. Mummy waited for almost 2 hrs and I managed to peel only a few drops. Mummy seems to get the cue that if I said "wear diaper" meaning I might do my "business" anytime as still not use to sit on potty yet. When I wanted to pee on potty, I will said "water fall down inside"...as pee is liquid too ;)
Nevertheless, a great achievement for me so far!!

No comments: