Er?? You must be wondering "mummy can count?" ha! ha! The story goes ..... Evening, daddy plucked 2 green leaves while carrying me and asked how many leaves? I answered correctly. Daddy asked again "how many mummy?" Mummy think I must be blurred with this question but to her surprised, I said "one".
Mummy saw I kept taking the box on Junior Engineering tools and felt I am ready to play as previously I kept pouring everything out on the floor, making a mess and hence they put it on a higher place. Mummy told daddy that he should teach me since this is a man's job! ha! ha! But daddy too busy hence mummy teach me simple formation --- a ball shape with a wheel that can spin. Mummy showed me few times and let me played with it and observed I am trying to fix it. I did it with mummy's guidance.
@playground in the afternoon before my lunch. I can climb up & slide down by myself without having mummy to follow me closely. A far cry when I was still unstable and they had to go up & down with me fearing I will fall/hurt myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment