I'm 25th mth old today and it was a very special day marked my few FIRST (1st)!
1) Mummy took off my diaper after my morning milk feed thinking I would pee anytime as wanted to potty train me. While mummy is preparing my meal in the kitchen, I rushed to mummy and said "shit" and point to the direction of the living room. Mummy taught I pooed at the potty but ON THE FLOOR INSTEAD!! As mummy is well-prepared I will get dirty on the floor during this period but she did not expect I pooed first as my pooed time is mostly fix after my meal time. Luckily, mummy said my pooed was hard type, not the soft type (ok, enough for details here...hee! hee)
2) After my lunch, mummy took out my diaper again and told me many times I should do it on the potty. I sat for a while and likes to take out the potty tray! Again while mummy was washing the dishes, I rushed to mummy and said I need a wipe. Mummy gave a hand paper tower and I wiped on my leg. Mummy went to the living room and noticed I pee on my play mat but not on my potty. Nevertheless, I have experienced doing my "business" diaperless and mummy hope I could really do it on my potty 1 day.
3) Mummy is really proud of me I could SPELL! Yes, not bad for a 2 yr and 1mth old girl, right? I spelled correctly for "cat" and "dog" (as shown video below).
No comments:
Post a Comment