Daddy "complained" to mummy that I kept taking the peter & jane books before sleep and wants him to read to me. And yesterday before my noon nap, I kept saying "have a go" and mummy knows I want her to read to me. She had read to me on "We have fun" "Have a go" "Boys & Girls". Mummy at first thought I do not like this series book but surprisingly I kept flipping the book and looking at it seriously. Mummy finds the story lines quite boring and some contains 50 pages and they are tired to read to me at 1 go! But mummy is glad I like it as it has many sight words.
Mummy caught me looking at the book with a serious look and have to distract me to take a picture.

Switch on - now I know the meaning of it
1) After bath, I said "switch on fan" while mummy dressed me up
2) "switch on lights" I said when mummy switched off the lights when time for bed but I refused to sleep past midnight
@the playground while waiting for dylan to go to school together
No comments:
Post a Comment