Mummy lately noticed I like to listen to sound of everything! Sound of airplane, motorbike, helicopters, bus, kids screaming/crying, drums, soft or loud music background. Mummy suspects I am beginning to appreciate different type of sound / music. Sometimes I DIY my own drum ....using plastic chopsticks taken from the hawker centre and I would "drum" on the stool. When I can walk steadily at about 14 mth, I always like to pick up a branch stick and "beat" on the basketball pole or bench @JRT park.
Lately, quite a few aunties & even aunt geraldine commented I got long fingers and are meant for use on pianist. Mummy went on the net to study why "music" is so important particularly good for young kids like us ....even uncle peter & aunt penny said so and discovered that learning music is good for math and behaviour. That's why most recommend to listen to Mozart music. When I was in mummy's stomach, I have already listen to Mozart Effect music even till now.
And this afternoon @Vivo water-play, I danced with rhythm when the water shoots with a "tttrrrrr...ttrrrrr" sound. I am showing it altogether with music/sound of appreciation. Mummy believe every little Tod has his/her talent yet to be discovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment