Thursday, August 13, 2009

practise cutting / swimming

Once I reached home for my morning play at the playground, I asked mummy for scissor & paper to practise cutting. Mummy gave me a small scissor for better holding and cutting. I laughed at the small scissor when compared to the bigger one.

Mummy decided to bring me to swim @kana' house on last minute decision since the weather is good. I remembered mummy laid flat on the swimming pool previously and asked her to demonstrate again. Mummy likes this style as it is relaxing. Mummy asked me to kick my legs so that I can "swim" faster when she held my arms for support and I followed instruction. Mummy tried not to hold me tight and sometimes will release her 1 hand to see what's my reaction. At times, I wanted mummy to let me swim but knowing I can't and quickly asked for "help". We swum about 45 minutes and went to kana's house to play for a while. I drank a mini popper orange no-sugar juice given by aunt eileen and I like it and drank all as mummy forgot to bring my water bottle ;) Thanks, aunt eileen!


No comments: