Sunday, August 9, 2009

Belated Birthday Present

Didn't I mention "KIV" for my birthday present? It's the mini-kitchen from Ikea! Finally, the stock arrived and bought it on last thursday night (6 Aug). Daddy fixed it on friday night. Didn't buy the top section as sold out already! I played for a while as not much food items to play with. But I like to open & close the cabinet and put all the pots & pans inside it.

Evening, mummy quickly carried me to our house corridor to see live fireworks for the National Day Parade. I thought it was fire instead.

Later, I took out the "junior engineering gears" box again and I did it by myself the "ball with wheels" formation (1st picture below). Previously, I would turn the "semi-circle" the other side as shown on 2nd picture and I now figured it how to form a ball shape.

Mummy saw this simple formation (picture below) I made. Though it is simple but she is happy I beginning to use it to form any shape I like using my imagination. Mummy showed me how to form a "boy" figure and hope I can do it by myself one day.

I helped mummy to put all the tools inside the box and carried it with the handle and said "go market". Mummy was so amused at my cute action as I remembered a video clip showing a little girl carrying a basket to the supermarket to buy vegetables.

No comments: