I've flu (running nose) since my 1st yr birthday on 19/7/08. Now having cough. Morning wake up 8:10am and drank only 130ml. Throw up quite a bit when i cough. Mummy have to clean up the mess for me (sorry, mum!). As i m not feeling well, mummy just brought me to IKEA to play for a short while. Mummy hasn't flashed me using the cards for quite some times as usually shown it to me on video. Mummy suddenly test me if i know some words.
I can pick up words likes "eyes, ears, nose, fish" using the flash cards. I either point or take the correct word card. Initially mummy thought i pick up the word just by luck, but can't be 4 times i guess correctly, right? "mummy.... babies are smart, ok?" hee! hee!
Funny is that, whenever the video word "brush" shown up, i will touch mummy's hair while feeding me. Mummy said i can associate brush with hair, using my "right brain". Cool!
At 5:30pm, mummy wants to test me more! I pick up the correct words again --- "tongue, eating, car, bear".
Mummy flashed these 2 words for me to pick :-
1. tongue, smile
2. bottle, eating
3. juice, car
4. bear, taxi
I pick all correct! Mummy praised me and i smiled happily too! "phew!"
Aiyo....mummy not done yet. Still want to test me. At 9:30pm, i tested correctly the words on "clapping, water". Mummy shows these 2 different cards :-
5. chair, clapping 6. water, keys.
And mummy alternate the words on left and right hands so that i will not constantly pick the same card on the same hand to test if i really know the word. Mummy notice me looking at both words before deciding which is the one.
"Hence, mummy....i do really know the word, ok? Don't play play ah"

I can pick up words likes "eyes, ears, nose, fish" using the flash cards. I either point or take the correct word card. Initially mummy thought i pick up the word just by luck, but can't be 4 times i guess correctly, right? "mummy.... babies are smart, ok?" hee! hee!
Funny is that, whenever the video word "brush" shown up, i will touch mummy's hair while feeding me. Mummy said i can associate brush with hair, using my "right brain". Cool!
At 5:30pm, mummy wants to test me more! I pick up the correct words again --- "tongue, eating, car, bear".
Mummy flashed these 2 words for me to pick :-
1. tongue, smile
2. bottle, eating
3. juice, car
4. bear, taxi
I pick all correct! Mummy praised me and i smiled happily too! "phew!"
Aiyo....mummy not done yet. Still want to test me. At 9:30pm, i tested correctly the words on "clapping, water". Mummy shows these 2 different cards :-
5. chair, clapping 6. water, keys.
And mummy alternate the words on left and right hands so that i will not constantly pick the same card on the same hand to test if i really know the word. Mummy notice me looking at both words before deciding which is the one.
"Hence, mummy....i do really know the word, ok? Don't play play ah"

No comments:
Post a Comment