

Mum n dad said no hurry to be able to walk on my own as i belongs to the "heavy" side lor! My weight is 10.1 kg and height approx. 74 -75 cm which makes up to 90 percentile growth.
I can say "car" while watching "Your baby can read" video. Mummy heard it but sound like "kar". Later, while watching my favourite brainy baby video, i say "star". More like "sar" without the "t". I can regcongise more words now like "wave your arm", "arms up", "touch my hair", "bellybutton"' "clap". Some words i can recognise when i was about 11 months old. Mummy is happy i can learn more new words as these educational video works!
"more, more input, please, mummy!"
Mummy these 2 days very "ON" ah! Revised with me the maths dots nos. 21 - 54 and asked me to pick up the correct nos. I choose correctly 11 out of 17 nos. "getting tougher!".
Also mummy revised me the english flash cards that has stopped for a while. Did manage to pick up words on "hand, cat, sneezing, rascal, birds, shannon (yes, my name! of course), mummy, rabbit, toes (this time i picked correctly), tiger". As for the rest, mummy notice me not interested anymore hence no more testing as according to GD - 'stop before your baby wants to stop'.
"Mum, u got it right! I wanna play with my walker n rascal! Off i go....whosh!"
No comments:
Post a Comment