
While mummy put me on the floor to crawl freely, i curiously crawl towards our cat, Rascal, pet him and said it loudly "Cat!". Mummy turn back n look happy while washing my milk bottle in the kitchen and surprised i can said it clearly, as before i just mumble. I learn a new word today.
I have a good 3 hrs afternoon nap after play @IKEA with sis Xin Yi and auntie Julia in the morning at about 10:15am till 11:15am. Late afternoon about 4:15pm after my milk feed, mummy brought me to Takashimaya as it becomes mummy's favourite shopping place as got good nursing room with hot/cold water and have dinner with daddy after his work. I wore Aunty Geraldine bought me "Fox" jumper suit (as shown above) for my 1st year birthday gift. Thanks aunty Geraldine! It is nice and sexy....mummy said. "hee! hee"!
I have a good 3 hrs afternoon nap after play @IKEA with sis Xin Yi and auntie Julia in the morning at about 10:15am till 11:15am. Late afternoon about 4:15pm after my milk feed, mummy brought me to Takashimaya as it becomes mummy's favourite shopping place as got good nursing room with hot/cold water and have dinner with daddy after his work. I wore Aunty Geraldine bought me "Fox" jumper suit (as shown above) for my 1st year birthday gift. Thanks aunty Geraldine! It is nice and sexy....mummy said. "hee! hee"!
No comments:
Post a Comment