Friday, December 12, 2008

Daddy's back from HKG trip

Hurray! Daddy coming back from HKG today! Mummy been waiting for this day to come as she is exhausted taking care of me 24/7 these past few days.

I did not sleep well this afternoon (only 45 minutes). Mummy hopes i will not be cranky at class which i didn't. I kept wanting to stand on the table and lift my leg up. Teacher kept asking me to sit down. Oops! I danced on the table! Oops again! But at times, i was concentrating on doing the tasks/activities (eg. pushing the mini pomp poomp balls on the plastic hole cup) and still wanting to do it despite teacher wanted to keep it and all my classmates's eyes clued on me doing it. Mummy said i was quite hardworking today to finish the activities that were asked to do.

After the class ended, mummy went home straight.

I can recongise most of the 26 alphabet letters and no. 0-9.

No comments: