Friday, December 19, 2008

i'm 17th month old today! End of term class

I'm 17th month old today!

Motor skills acquired : likes to turn round and round, likes to play hide n seek.

@Ikea - met sis zhi ying with her grandma in the morning.


Today is the last day of the class for term 2008. Teachers make some comments on my "report card" --- that i enjoyed the lessons as it gets by especially the music flashcards sessions. Mummy's verdict : begining to know what "class" means -- follow the rules! ha! ha!

After the class went to Suntec and mummy let me play around at "toysrus" while waiting for daddy. Mummy noticed i like big soft toys. After their dinner, mummy wants to eat her favourite and only yoghurt type - "yummy yoghurt" brand and let me tried for the 2nd time and I simply love it and wants more!. 1st time i ate - too cold.

Also today is my last day to play with my exersaucer and walker as mummy found a buyer. I didn't cry when it was taken as i've outgrown it. I played with the exersaucer while the buyer was here to take a look and touch the frog toy and said "frog" quite clearly.
I slept late today at 11:35pm.

No comments: