I woke up early at 6:30am as maybe i know daddy is going to HKG on business trip today till Fri (9-12 Dec). We left home to airport @T1 at 7:40am There is a long queue for the check-in but luckily daddy managed to squeeze time to have a cuppa of coffee with mummy.
After sending daddy off, mummy took the skytrain to T3 and let me play at the playground.
I was playing with crayons provided by the airport and i said "black" when i took a black crayon. Words i said today - bear, duck, shoe, flower, “猫“(cat), bird, recognise A, B, N, smiling face @ playground.
While playing video on alphabet at home, i said "I", "J", "K", "P" and looked at the bumper mat. For chinese, i said “鼻”,“ 猪”, and trying hard to say "肉”。 Understand the meaning “坐” -sit.
No comments:
Post a Comment