We walked to the Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal which is not far and surprised we have to wait till 2pm for the ticket-counter to open. Luckily, we do not have to wait long (less than 10mins). CRYSTAL CABIN - a new type of cable car which equipped with glass bottom under your feet. Excited! And of course, they bought the crystal cabin for round trips and the price definitely more pricey than the normal cabin.
Scary? No! I even dare to dance and look down! Brave, right? ha! ha!
Dad "ergo" me and walked up 200+ steps!! Pant, pant! "are we there yet?" "finally!" Luckily didn't bring along stroller else mum will faint!
Dad can't wait to take me off and have a drink and I can't wait to walk around too ;)
Solo photo-taking time! Mum caught me happily walking in this nice red door background and snap, snap, snap. A model-to-be? Side-view, look-down view, back-view, front-view, whatever view you want me to be?
"Walking down is much easier....phew!" said daddy. Afterwhich, they have a nice cuppa of hot mocha at Starbucks while I was sleeping.
Took the cable car down and mum shot more views of HKG. Oh! Can't imagine there is a few tombstones up in the hill and very steep staircases too! Wonder who will walk up there?
We went back to the same shopping mall and dad bought few tops for me. Dinner at the Food Republic again as they wanted to feed me porridge and ordered minced pork century porridge and I ate some.
"you want to befriend me?" "must seek my parents' permission, you know?"
As this was the last night in HKG (we will be flying back tomorrow) hence mummy suggested to walk around the harbour city for night view. Mum likes to take night shots as it is challenging especially without tripod and had to play around with the lighting available.
Isn't HKG night view beautiful?
Isn't HKG night view beautiful?
Munching cuttlefish mummy ordered at the open kiosk for HK$20. It is freshly made from raw and saw the man pressed it on a machine and roll it through another machine to make it more cooked. Not the typical crispy cuttlefish, rather it was more springing. I thought it was bread and kept asking for "bread, bread!". Mummy surprised I like it.








"as the clock says 9:25pm, it's late and time to go back!" said daddy. "wah! wah!" I cried loudly to no avail.


































































No comments:
Post a Comment