Thursday, November 19, 2009

28th month old

I'm 28th month old! Mum will usually pen down skills i've acquired so far :-

RB Training

1) PM (photo-memory) - I've pretty much got the concept of playing as previously just placed the same place when mum practised with me.

Motor-skills development

2) Likes to drink from adult's cup rather than my water-bottle or plastic cup
3) Interest in using chopsticks, fork, spoon
4) Can wear my own shoes
5) Can take off my short but still struggling
6) At times, I've tried to put on my shirt but failed
7) Can feed myself but after my holiday trip recently, I refused to eat on my own and they had to feed me again. Mum don't understand why i've changed my behaviour but luckily, I still feed myself when they have dinner outside and when I feel like eating their meal.
8) Solid food - I can chew my food faster than before and I can finished my meal (mum cook rice now...bye bye porridge!) within 10 mins compared to previously at approx. 20mins as I chewed very slowly and still eating porridge at that time. Chewing helps to develop jaw muscles for better speech development :)
8) Dance - Oh! I love it! Mum noticed I like dancing than singing. Teacher Peiqin even commented I will be a good dancer. I can twist my waist and legs but not together as like "ah go go dance!" That will make a word record of youngest dancer. Ha! ha! and I can move my body in a forward & backward style (mummy wondered where i learnt it from?). Dad said must be from my recent craze on mickey mouse video.

See how "sticky" I am towards my pet cat? I followed him whenever he goes.

Rascal taking a walk outside our house corridor. He fears going out beyond this area though he is big size !

No comments: