Wednesday, November 4, 2009

know what I want

I had a long noon nap (2 - 5:30pm) due to the medication that cause drowsiness (for running nose & cough) and when I woke up.....

mum : time for bath
me : take off long pant (and pulled down my pant and diaper too)


After my bath,

mum : time for dinner
me : I dont' want

mum : why don't want?
me : time to read the book
mum : ha! ok....

and I walked towards my "library" corner to take "The J Book" and other books to read on my own while mum prepared my dinner.

Mum is glad I've made the habits of reading books now but sometimes I made a mess on spreading books all over the hall. Mum has to keep remind me to put the books back to the bookshelf. I can be stubborn at times....while I was reading book on my own and mum was trying to help me pronounce the words, I will fuss and refuse to read anymore.

No comments: