Fishing
I love playing this game as it is engaging. It helps to train on hand & eye co-ordination and whose kids doesn't like toys that are moving? This fishing games operates on battery, rotates and fishes take turn to open its mouth for us to "catch". Dad said I can't catch it but I proved him wrong ;)



"Will I get to eat it ??" Rascal looking curiously. Hee! hee!
"Oh! Rascal is still a handsome "boy"" mum said.
"Oh! Rascal is still a handsome "boy"" mum said.
Tweezer
But.... I have more fun on pouring out the "pong pong balls!" Mum just loves my smile, laugh as I look so cute, adorable, sweet that melt her heart. Ohhhhh......
Mum also bought this 3D dimension puzzles and she made a "motorcycle " knowing I like to role play with soft toy animals rather than dolls. This puzzle helps creative thinking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment