Wednesday, March 3, 2010

compose song

I've love "apple song" and begun to compose my own wordings. This song is good for mathematics.

Few days ago, while holding my favourite 2 soft cows, facing the wardrobe mirror and sung :

"I have a cow, you have 2, .....blah blah.... I ate 1 cow .....blah blah blah.........and sung the last sentence "and I have 1" as I hold 1 soft cow instead of the original song "and you still have 2".

Today, at Ikea for dinner......dad took 3 toothpicks knowing I will ask for 1 and begun to sing my own song : "I've a stick, you have 2". Then, daddy gave me 2 toothpicks, altogether I were holding 3 "sticks" and I knew my maths ok...and begun singing "i ate 3 sticks (added sound effect some more! "yum yum yum") ! Both dad n mum burst into laughter!

No comments: