Friday, March 26, 2010

weight / built a "house"

Me....put on weight again. Now between 14 - 14.3 kg. Dad also complained couldn't carry me for long, mum not even for 5 mins! She said even using ergo carrier began to feel the pressure on her shoulders. Previously she can ergo me and window-shop for more than an hour w/o stroller but not now :(.


Today, I managed to build this "house" using Lego with hint from mum to add on window. I like to do bricks on my own and if my parents interrupted, I will stop or dismantle it. Mum is having great time to see me build it and heard me said I wanted to have a garden on the "roof-top" and a gate.


Is Friday again and today the last day of Term 1. After the class ended, we adjourned to the 1st time entry to the admin's office and having great fun taking photos via the laptop's cam. We (kids) are more curious to see ourselves on the screen.

No comments: