Today, I'm 32th month old! Counting down to 3.....
Re : Class
Today is Chinese lesson. Every term, there will be a poem to recite. 1 of my classmates offered to recite infront of us when teacher asked. When it was my turn, I shy away and sat on mummy's lap. Mummy encouraged me to recite while holding the card and I did! This is a milestone! Mum wants to build up my confidence as I'm typically a shy girl. As she didn't expect me to read aloud, hence didn't video on the 1st take. Mum re-take again when the class ended + my classmates stayed back to do paper-cutting as they were late.
Doing split at Suntec, Wang coffee store. Mum thinks I will like to go gym class if there is any when I go nursery next year. I like to stand on my head too with help from mum. "Shhh....dad doesn't know about it. He thinks it is a dangerous act."
No comments:
Post a Comment