Daddy took leave today for my last dosage of prevnar jab (previously known as pneumococal)at KKH, Children's Private Clinic at 11am appointment. This is to be jab on my 2nd, 4th, 6th month old and last will be the booster jab. I gave a loud cry when i got the jab. As it is past lunch time, mummy feeds me at the canteen with porridge but didnt eat much as i am sleepy. I cried very loud and mummy/daddy had to take turn to calm me down. Slept from abt noon to 2:50pm. I am very hungry when i woke up as i had my morning feed at 7am till now! Porridge had turn soupy hence daddy said to give me milk while we are at United Square. We shop around and daddy bought me a dress, some t-shirts at Fox Kids shop selling at offer price from $7-9! Cheap! cheap! "Thanks, daddy!"
My next jab will be chicken pox and MMR jab on Nov '08.
No comments:
Post a Comment