Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Like to walk on staircase/steps

Wake up at 6:50am! poor mummy! Mummy brought me to the open park at Jln Rumah Tinngi and let me walk with 1 hand holding. Walk around the basketball court and saw a wide staircase and walk towards it. I walk up & down the staircase as it is fun! I can lift up my legs up to walk up but down not so good as the staircase is quite high for me. Nevertheless, i walk up and down till mummy sweat! Mummy had to hold both hands behind me in case i fall as the floor is very rough. Mummy put me down on the stroller about 5 mins. later as it is getting hot and i cry! i wanna to walk! No choice, mummy let me walk up & down the staircase whilst she holds my both hands. Ha! Love up & down feeling! Cool!

words i recognise :
1) touch my head & touch my ear (video) - i did it! Finally, i touched my head and ear.

Late afternoon, mummy brought me to anchorpoint. "ergo" me thought i can sleep but can't. Mummy let me walk for a while (holding me, of course!) and went to the Times bookshop. I ransacked the books instead! Oops!
I slept at 7:20pm till next morning 6:20am (again!!!)

No comments: