Monday, August 25, 2008

Visit auntie esther's place

Morning mummy brought me to the open park and a kind granny with her grandson loan me the car ride-on similiar to i have (given by my neighbour). I didnt sit on it instead i used it as a walker. Walk around on the playground as it is soft and mum won't scared i fell and hurt myself. Ha! i like steps....whenever i saw something like steps, i wanna lift my legs up. I saw the slide too. I wanna play but again it is wet. Can't play again :(. I also played with the toy car.
Late afternoon at 4pm, mummy brought me to Autie Esther's place as mummy is bored at home. 1st time to auntie's place and i straight away eyed on the walker!!! ha! ha! and also the steps stairs. Oops! i ransacked their CDs racks too. Sorry, auntie esther ;) and she is kind to let me taste the avocado mixed with apple and full-cream milk dessert. Yummy!!! Time to go back about 6pm and i slept on the bus. Wake up about 7pm to have my dinner.

No comments: