Friday, August 22, 2008
I can walk more on my own! Cool!!
I wake up at 6:20am. 1st thing is to grab my walker to walk after my milk drink as i feel very energetic in the early morning! Late morning, mummy saw me walk on my own (without walker!!) about 6-8 steps. An improvement from previous about few steps. Today, my mission to is walk on my own. I try and try many steps. At about 3:25pm, mummy saw me walk even more about 14 steps!! Mummy quickly sms daddy of the news and daddy said "my legs are very powerful now!" ha! ha! About 4pm, mummy brought me to Vivo for shopping and met daddy after work. I slept on the bus on the way back home about 7:4opm. Daddy gave me a wipe as i vomit out the porridge in the shopping mall and i continue to sleep till next day 7:40am. These past few days, i slept early till next day as i am tired after continously tried to walk and stand. "i'm very hardworking, u know?"



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment