
I am smart now ;)...know where lollipop is (located at the cashier) at the Giant supermarket and quickly ran to it and asked mum to buy for me :)



On a little note of my "strong or stubborn" character :-
date : 4 Dec (fri) , noon time
Mum put aside a dress on the bed for me to wear to school and I saw buttons on it. I kept insisted to do the buttoning . I tried and tried and I fussed I can't button it. Finally I did with mum's help w/o my knowledge as she held the button beneath as my lil fingers are too small to hold it tight. I was satisfied with my "accomplishment", clapped and said "good job".
Mum is happy in a way that I am inquisite to try anything that curious me and this helps me to grow up "faster" and more independence. But on the other hand...mum is "mad at me" that I will try anything that adults do but not toilet-trained! And I can drink from adult's cup pretty well w/o spillage but when mum asked me to drink milk directly from cup.....I refused :(
No comments:
Post a Comment