Thursday, December 24, 2009

x'mas eve @Vivo

We head down to Vivo to celebrate X'mas eve. It is always nice to have a good camera that is good for night shot & action. Mum is a Nikon fan and had invested this DSLR camera before I was born. And indeed, with a good interchangeable lens, mum doesn't need a tripod and all this photos taken on hand-held, ISO 800, noise (grain) wasn't that noticeable. Hence, it was a good investment though much heavier than normal small, slim camera. It will be good to invest an external flash light but will be heavier to bring out so will just have to rely on this cam's built-in flash.

Below pictures are converted to jpg file but resolution is still good. Click on individual pictures to have a clearer view.
We have a cuppa of coffee before heading for photo-taking. Self-serve myself to have a little sip of coffee :)

I love daddy's piggy back me and swing me high! I was laughing all the way. Mum just love my mischievous look yet adorable. I was having fun running too. Mum shot me this series of pictures I was having great fun and will be a good memory for me too :)

No comments: