When I woke up this morning and saw mummy's self-made necklace made for me yesterday and I insisted mum to dissemble it all. I lace it together all by myself and wanted to put it on. Mummy tied a knot and put it on my neck with self-satisfaction.
my very 1st DIY necklace :))
my very 1st DIY necklace :))
And not enough, I went to mummy's room and asked for more beads to lace. Mummy likes the engrossed look on my face with an attitude of determination to do it right.

switched to lace on thin thread. My 2nd attempt within an hour :)
switched to lace on thin thread. My 2nd attempt within an hour :)
Initially I dislike lacing but I started to have interest when mum bought a lacing apple with worm two weeks ago at only $2 - brand new!!! (a great bargain mum can't ask for more :) and I love it at first sight. Mum lured me and said the worm is hungry and wants to eat the apple. I thread the green worm in and out through multiple holes and without knowing it, I am actually practise lacing. I have fun playing and kept laughing at it. For now, I seems to like the plain round beads than other type of fancy beads.


No comments:
Post a Comment