Saturday, December 12, 2009

growth record / bonding with mum

Aunt Christie commented I've grown much taller when we met yesterday and also mum noticed I'm getting taller now as compare to some other kids of my age except my buddy, sis kana :)

Height record : 91-92 cm (12 Dec 09) , 89cm (14 Oct), 87cm (mid Sep).
Weight : 13.4 kg (bought a digital weighing scale today).

Hence, mum was surprised I've grown so fast within few months. She said I'm getting heavier too and couldn't carry me for long :( so is dad! ha! ha!

Bonding time with mummy

1) I like to hold mummy's hand and run together but not with daddy :(. This "exercise" exhaust her much as I'm running faster & faster.

2) I like mummy to swing me or rather circling me while I feel myself spinning thru the air! I knew daddy wouldn't do it for me as he said is a dangerous stunt.

@Ikea (pretend play)
I kept feeding "milk" to the cat and mum was amused with my action.

No comments: