Thursday, February 26, 2009

counting 一 到 十 / lift waiting for daddy

Mummy heard me counting chinese 1 - 10 today (一, 二, 三。。。。十).

And today I am able to count the dolphins painting at our next block. Whenever I pass by the block, I will say "dolphin" excitedly (though my pronouciation for dolphin still not clear). There are 3 dophins and mummy will keep asking me "how many dolphins are there?" and mummy will say counting is fun...and points and say 1, 2, 3.

I surprised mummy today and say 1, 2, 3 when she pointed at each dophin. Daddy also entertained me by taking out the coins and I will put each coin in his pocket and count as the class teaches counting too!

Mummy will try many ways to make counting fun. For eg. I like to play playdough now and mummy will make many small balls and put it back into the container and ask me to count.

trying to press the lift no. while waiting for daddy to come back home.


"yeah! daddy's back! how's your work today?"

daddy planting 1001 kisses on me!

No comments: