Friday, February 20, 2009

"thank-you" (video) / expressions story

Naughty mummy made-up a story based on my expressions....here it goes :

1) You looking at me?

2) Yes or no ? You know what will happen for staring incident?
3) Show you my power fist punch ah!

4) Mummy came along and I immediately turned into a pitiful, shy, innocent girl.

The truth : mummy asked me to sign, can't remember is for cat or doll signing hence my hand gesture.

Photos taken outside our house corridor looking at our neighbour before going out for my class today.
After the class, we shop around at Marina Square with Aunt Gina and bro. Ryan at Kiddy Palace while waiting for daddy.
When daddy went to buy dinner for mummy @Food Court, I said "thank-you" twice after playing with my empty milk dispenser and the portable video camera when I hand-over it to mummy. Mummy is pleased to hear that as she had been practising with me for quite some time. And when mummy rewind back the video camera, I have by accident recorded this "thank-you" scene as I like to play with the record button.
Mummy said my "thank-you" voice is so sweet! ---- melt her heart ;)

No comments: