Thursday, February 12, 2009

A hard day @Science Centre

Mummy and I had an early outing with Aunt Eileen & sis Kana to S'pore Science Centre for the 1st time. We left home at 9:35am and when reached there, I refused to walk and wanted mummy to carry me as probably i was afraid of the dark environment. Mummy had to carry me and at the same time, carried my diaper bag as didn't bring along my stroller. So mummy asked aunt eileen to have an early lunch at the cafe as mummy hadn't had any breakfast, just a cup of milo. Luckily mummy brought along the chair harness and have her lunch peacefully. I still refused to walk after lunch and mummy no choice, "ergo" me and thought I may want to play with water as there is a "water works" playground. And to mummy's disappointment, I still refused to walk. Sis Kana played with water while i was having my afternoon nap. It is a hard day for mummy! And just before reached home about 2pm, I was fully awoke! Mummy's shoulder ache as had been carried me all the while and smsed daddy that she will not bring me out for outing alone!

No comments: