Saturday, February 14, 2009

daddy sleeping / copy words

Nothing special on Vday today as daddy is not the romantic type....sigh!
While i was playing on the bed, I looked at mummy and said "爸爸 sleep" and do the sleep signing and I closed my eyes. Lately, i like to do the signing act and said it and mummy treat it as communication with me or as play. Mummy will sign and I said it or vice versa. It's fun!

Recently, I like to repeat what mummy said and usually is the last word. For instance, whenever I pooed, mummy will say to me "You poo poo already, smelly, 臭 臭" and i repeat "臭臭”and naughty mummy wants me to see my pooed and said "this is your poo poo, shit" and I will say "shit". Mummy told daddy about it and had a good laugh. Mummy had a headache as how to potty train me. Mummy wants me to have an idea what is "shit" first! ha! ha!

No comments: