Friday, February 6, 2009

dislike cereal

Mum's not cooking today! Instead she made instant cereal for me as lunch. I looked at it and showed a dislike face by crying, kicking while sitting on the high chair but in the end, succumbed to it as i was hungry.

It was raining heavily after my class and we got stucked at the bus-stop though we have an umbrella loan from the school. I got wet slightly and mummy hope i will not get sick. I was very tired and slept on my stroller at 7pm while mum & dad were having dinner at Food Court @marina square. I slept throughout the night when reached home about 9pm.

mummy cut my hair yesterday (yes, she's my private hair-stylist all the while) ....hee! hee!
Do i look nerdy? As i kept moving, mummy just anyhow snipped my front hair

after the video ended, i indicated no more by signing

No comments: