At long last! I said the number 1 correctly...no more as "nam".
Before I go to bed, mummy read me 6 chinese books as I want more! And I want mummy to read me "shapes" book but daddy said it was time to go to sleep and have my last milk feed.
I refused to sleep and to protest, I threw whatever on my bed on the floor (bolster, pillow, blanket, soft toy, etc) but daddy still insist and pat me to sleep with no choice :(
These past 2 days, I've been cranky at night as probably I'm teething now and had a bit of running nose. Mummy saw I've got more teeth now as most of the front top & bottom teeth out already (estimated about 18-20 teeth)? Mummy couldn't count the exact teeth I've as I refused to open my mouth widely.
No comments:
Post a Comment